Martinez Middle School
2020-2021 Car Pick Up Procedures
- All families will be assigned a numbered hangtag that MUST be displayed on rearview mirror of car as they enter the carline
- Students will need to memorize their hangtag number in order to expedite the pickup process
- Upon dismissal, students will wait in designated area on the sidewalk until their number is called
- Once student’s number is heard, student will proceed to the numbered cone that corresponds to their number and wait for their car to pull up and come to complete stop
- Once students at ALL cones are in the car safely, ALL cars move forward at same time
- Cars that are not loaded at that time will park in the parking lot and once student arrives they will be escorted across crosswalk
- Student must stay alert in order to hear their number!
NOTE: We will be issuing tags today 8/31 and tomorrow 9/1 during the carline. Please have photo ID ready.